Wednesday, June 4, 2008


This school year was better than others a lot of stuff going on in, and out side of school. I would have to say that I attended a lot more school this year than any other years. I would have to say although I was here a lot more I learned less then any other year. I wish I would of stuck with gym for 4th block and not of been talked into personal Finance by my girl friend. The thing I regret most of from this year at K.H.S would be having M*. *****. Best thing about this year would be football going to state. I had the best times watching basketball and football in MADTOWN (aka Madison). If I were to compare the years I would have to say that this was my best one. The teachers in core charter really helped me get through. They were there when I needed help and even when I didn't, the support was great.

No comments: