Thursday, May 22, 2008

Whats going on this week

This week has been really busy and hectic considering we only have a couple weeks left of school. It seems like everyone is a little on edge. It's actually starting to get pretty annoying and frustrating. I'm just trying to get my work done so I can get my credits before school ends. But, it's getting harder everyday because people keep complaining about anything and everything. But, as of right now, I'm just gonna focus on the things that are most important for me to work on. I'm not gonna do anymore math for the last couple days we have left of school. And I figure since I only have one packet done for Finance, I'm just gonna save the rest for next year. The things that I really need to worry about right now is, my independent reading, modules B and C for my volunteers class, and keep up this the site cards for that class also. Well, thats all I have for you right now.

~Jessie~

2 comments:

Mr. McCabe said...

Great Post!

It must be difficult trying to wrap everything up when your taking classes at KHS & CORE. Summer will be here soon enough-

Mrs Van Hout said...

Hey Jess, keep working hard. Have a good long week-end. You'll be all refreshed when you come back to finish out the school year!